Cement manufacturing is a complex process:
- based on classic raw materials or alternative ones (the latter to gain CO2- and other benefits)
- these materials altogether have to meet a very specific target following chemical, mineralogical and grain size optimization
- the succeeding burning step requires a high level of classic fuel replacement to be cost effective without jeopardizing clinker quality and emission regulations
- finally the cement grinding is the last but most power consumptive process step
Know how and experience is required in order to fully understand each single process and how they influence each other. Not only technical know how but also knowledge about the most effective organization and the interplay of benefits and costs is important.
We are familiar with all these interlinked forces and therefore we can support our customers to find answers to following questions:
- Do you have enough tools and key-figures on daily or monthly basis in order to get best possible information for right decisions and target-adaptation?
- How effective is your organization in comparison to others to ensure a quick and sufficient information flow for timely decisions?
- Are you aware of your electrical and thermal optimization potential?
- Which impulse-level on your main burner is required to increase the alternative fuel rate?
- Which specific target value in kWh/t for a singel cement-type is theoretical achievable with your grinding system?
There are numerous interesting questions the answer of which is leading to process optimization and cost reduction.
We would be pleased to help answering those questions or eventually create awareness in how to reach the final goal of a production cost reduction or product development or other sustainable goals.